In 2008, Hollywood lost one of the most talented and promising actors at the time — Heath Ledger. The role of the Joker, the success of which so far no one has managed to surpass, found in his apartment in new York. In the coroner’s report indicated that the death was from an overdose of oxycodone, diazepam, hydrocodone and doxylamine (hypnotics).
Eight years after the death of the son of his father, Kim Ledger agreed to an interview in which he told who is guilty in tragedy.
In an interview with reporters Daily Mail Australia Kim admitted that blames the incident on the Heath.
“It was completely his fault,” said the father. – No one but him. He was addicted to pills. He took them on a system. I can’t blame anyone else in that situation. It is very difficult to accept, because I love it so much, I was so proud of”.
“On the eve of his death, his sister spoke with him by telephone and warned him that he wasn’t taking the pills. But Heath told her that it all right now. “I know what I’m doing,” said her Hit. Probably, in fact, he had no idea what I was doing,” added the distraught father.
We will remind, now the Ledger has a daughter Matilde who was born in the Union with the actress Michelle Williams in 2005.