Canned squash caviar for the winter – very tasty and healthy dish. We selected the best methods of cooking and the most delicious recipes with photos and step-by-step description so that your workpiece pleased and surprised by the unusual taste.
Zucchini squash is loved by many because it has a great taste. It is lightweight and useful for the organism food, especially if you make it yourself. After all, the taste characteristics of this appetizer will be at the level of store options, but if the cooking process to come up with the soul, then the result will exceed all expectations.
In season squash cooking squash caviar allows you to preserve vegetables and to enjoy a light meal even in winter, you only need to put the eggs in sterile jars.
We present to your attention seems to be the best recipes of the squash caviar for the winter.
A recipe for delicious squash caviar with garlic
Zucchini – 4 pieces
Carrots – 2 pieces
Garlic – 2 cloves
Tomatoes – 3 pieces
Salt to taste
Vegetable oil to taste
1. Zucchini peel and seeds, cut into small cubes. Finely chop the carrots.
2. Place the courgettes and carrots in the form of stewing, add a glass of water, cover, simmer on a mild fire.
3. When the zucchini are soft, add the chopped tomatoes and a little vegetable oil, add salt, stir, remove lid and simmer a little more.
4. When the dish is almost ready, add the finely chopped garlic.
Squash caviar mayonnaise: the best recipe
Zucchini – 3 kg
Onions – ? kg
Salt – 1 tablespoon
Sugar – 100 g
Tomato paste – 500 g
Vegetable oil – 100 ml
Mayonnaise – 250 g
1. Chop onion rings and fry.
2. Clean the zucchini and skip through Mincer together with fried onions.
3. Put the zucchini, onion, salt, sugar and butter in a saucepan and cook for 1.5 hours.
4. Then add the tomato paste and mayonnaise and cook for another 30 minutes.
5. Then you can spread out in sterile jars and roll up for the winter.