0

Prince could have killed “the wrong” medicine

The famous singer Prince, who died suddenly in April of this year, could send n the light of the medication. In fact, it is already known that he died from an overdose of drugs, but here it is different: in the house artist was the drugs, the presence of which the active substance is many times higher than specified on the package.


Among the numerous cone-jars were found and a drug called “Watson 385” combining synthetic Apoidea substance and paracetamol. That is a powerful pain medication, but after analysis of the drug became known that the composition was mixed and potent synthetic drug.
In addition, in the home of a musician, more like a Paradise of a pharmacist, were found dozens of medicines containing narcotic substances which are strictly regulated by the law. At the moment investigators find out how these drugs got into the house of the Prince.
Recall that the body of the musician and composer was found April 21 in the lift of his recording Studio. Prince Rogers Nelson died at the age of 57 years.

Source: https://news.rambler.ru
Photo: http://www.starslife.ru

comment on!
print