0

Eks-the participant “House 2” Catherine King was urgently hospitalized with poisoning

According to the girl, the cause of the degradation was poisoning the milk. And even though members have suggested that the cause of the incident was lactose intolerant, Maria convinced of the opposite, considering that she got a defective product from one of the producers, writes the website life-dom2.su.


It is worth noting that even in this situation, the girl does not lose presence of mind. For example, Katia happy, because she was able to lose about 5-6 pounds, which is good, even in such an unpleasant way.


“Speedy recovery to you, Kate, be careful when choosing products,” “Anything can happen, you need to be careful” – has advised fans of the TV project “House 2”.