5 facts about the life of Julian McMahon’s birthday
On July 27, his birthday celebrates Australian actor Julian McMahon. The artist will be 48 years. And it’s the same attractive and charming, as in the series Charmed, where he played Cole Turner, the demon and master of the underworld.
In honor of the birthday of Julian McMahon’s edition tochka.net prepared for you a few facts of his life:
1. McMahon originally decided to study law at Sydney University, but studied there only a year. What he said in the interview, he got bored and he became interested in the business model.
2. The first role he got after became the face of denim brand Levis. It was then that he first noticed and was offered the role in the TV series “Dynasty”. And next show, he met his first wife, Dannii Minogue.
3. The role went one by one. He quickly received an award from a national magazine as the best actor.
4. Julian McMahon has signed a contract to participate in the filming of the series “Charmed” just for one season. But he immediately embraced by the audience, and the contract was extended for another two seasons. The reason why he was not removed until the end – was not disclosed to this day.
5. Of course, we cannot miss the fact that he has repeatedly been named the sexiest man. For example, in 2004, he made the list of the sexiest men according to People magazine. Even the brand “Givenchy” Julian was named man of the year. It was after his departure from the fashion business in 1990.